While the foundation is the strongest part of a home, cracks can arise due to soil shifting, tree root intrusion, drainage issues, or poor site preparation. Since 2010, Align Foundation Repair has been committed to helping Rowlett, Texas residents protect the value of their properties and prevent further damage to their investments. Our wide range of solutions includes concrete and steel piling, pier and beam foundations, concrete raising, and drainage services. Call Align Foundation Repair -- an A+ rated, BBB-accredited Rowlett foundation repair contractor – to schedule a free inspection and explore your options.
Do You Need Foundation Repair in Rowlett TX?
Signs you need foundation repair in Rowlett, Texas can be blatant, but in the early stages of foundation shifting, the clues can be subtle. Many homes here in North Texas are built on clay-based soil formed through shale and limestone. Clay is highly porous and shrinks when there is a lack of moisture in the summer. During heavy rainfall and humidity, the clay absorbs water and expands.
Clay soils in the region can expand in volume by as much as 10% during rainy seasons. This creates a back-and-forth shrinking and expanding that ultimately affects the stability of foundations built over the soil.
Troubling signs our inspectors have observed include:
- Roofing leaks
- Wet, dank, musty basements
- Water pooling around the home’s perimeter
- Cracks on walls, ceilings, or flooring
- Sagging and uneven flooring
- Sticking doors and windows
- Crumbling brickwork
- Gaps around windows and doors
- Nails popping out of drywall
- Counters or cabinets separating from the wall
Older residential foundations are especially prone to cracks as a result of movement brought on by the heaving soil beneath, but even brand-new properties can fail if the site was not adequately prepared for these conditions. To avoid further damage, it’s critical to seek professional advice if you have encountered any of these issues.
Foundation Repair Services
Prevention measures go a long way towards keeping you from having to spend a lot of money on foundation repairs. By getting on top of the issue early with our creative and flexible solutions, Rowlett, TX homeowners can save thousands of dollars down the road. Our foundation repair services might involve:
- Steel piling to shift the structure’s weight from weak upper soils to underlying rock or compressed soil
- Concrete piling to support heavy structures, where higher soil levels are weak and lack reinforcement
- Pier and beam with a spread footing reinforced by steel grids, shims, stilts, and pier blocks.
Drainage System Repair in Rowlett, Texas
When it comes to foundation repair, Rowlett Texas property owners want a full range of solutions. Sometimes we can simply reinforce your structure with durable materials and divert water away from the house with measures like clearing brush or grading for an affordable fix. Other times, Rowlett drainage system repair will involve addressing the root cause of water and moisture issues. Not every contractor will include a full set of customized options, which is one reason you might consider calling our family-owned and operated company.
Our experienced contractors are skilled in a number of drainage solutions, including:
- Drain installation such as surface drains, channel drains, and French drains
- Drain repair services like pipe realignment or replacement, debris clearing, and maintenance advice
- Commercial drainage with durable PVC pipes, multi-flow systems, catch basins, and buried inlets
- Custom solutions like installation of surface or French drains, gutter downspouts, and sump pumps
- Waterproofing and cosmetic damage repairs for basements, walls, floors, pillars, and structures
Concrete Raising Solutions in Rowlett, Texas
It is not just the home that can be affected by shifting soil conditions. Property owners are often unsettled by the appearance of sunken walkways, pool decks, patios, garages, and driveways. Rowlett concrete raising is a long-term solution that will leave your home or commercial property looking and functioning as good as new.
Our thorough concrete raising solutions include:
- Concrete patio repair using a slurry-filling and slab-lifting technique, more affordable than replacement
- Concrete driveway repair, including lifting/leveling when possible or full replacement when necessary
- Concrete walkway repair with tree root removal, slab raising, filling, and seam blending
- Pier and beam concrete garage floor repair with high-quality pressed concrete or steel piers
- Void filling under concrete with sandy loam and Portland mixture and concrete repairs
- Concrete pool deck repair to fix cracks, chips, uneven surfaces, and sinking
We understand your need to have the exterior surfaces of your property fixed as completely and quickly as possible. While some of this work is weather-dependent, your job -- no matter how big or small -- is important to us; we schedule without delay.
Align Foundation Repair is your Rowlett Foundation Repair Contractor
There are many choices of Rowlett foundation repair contractor, but you can be confident in choosing Align Foundation Repair, a leader in comprehensive foundation repair services, drainage solutions, and concrete raising. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service, a swift and straightforward process, and the full gamut of solutions that correct the problem the first time.
The thought of foundation issues can be anxiety-provoking for any property owner, which is why we take time and care to explain why it’s happening, what can be done about it, and how you can budget for it. There is no “one-size-fits-all” answer. The specific solutions we recommend will depend on different variables, such as the type of foundation, its age, and the overall structural damage.
Our process begins with a visit from a qualified inspector who will evaluate your foundation and determine an appropriate course of action. For the typical residence, concrete piling is often the go-to solution. However, other methods may be considered, such as steel piling, spread footing, and drilled pier. Fixes may include lifting as a quick remedy or drainage installation to address underlying issues.
We value job safety and honest work and carry all the necessary insurances to put your mind at ease, while maintaining competitive prices.
If you notice signs of foundation damage, then give Align Foundation Repair a call to schedule an inspection in Rowlett or in any of our DFW foundation repair service areas. Our highly-trained professionals provide a free estimate if repairs are required. We stand behind the quality of our workmanship, backing all services with the industry’s best foundation repair lifetime warranty, which is fully transferrable to future owners and increases the property value.