Align Foundation Repair is a family-run small business, so we understand what it’s like to operate on a budget. The knowledge that your business or home’s foundation is crumbling is unsettling enough, without financial worries added to the mix. Fortunately, you have many options for protecting your property with our foundation repair options and convenient financing services.
We also offer flexible payment methods for drainage repair and concrete raising services, enabling you to get the repairs done now, without stressing about monetary constraints.
Call now to schedule a FREE ESTIMATE, and talk to someone about foundation repair financing that suits your needs and budget.
Foundation Repair, Drainage and Concrete Raising Financing Options
Foundation stabilization is necessary to prevent major flooding and further structural damage to your property. Without prompt action, foundation problems tend to worsen rapidly, escalating the total cost of repairs significantly.
Our foundation repair financing options provide peace of mind when you need it most. Whether you have a sloping garage floor with fracture lines or a damaged drainage system, you can count on Align Foundation Repair to get the job done with a variety of custom financing solutions.
We specialize in many different types of repair for every budget, and we accept multiple payment methods. With our hassle-free financing options, you can get the work done today and pay as little as $125/month.
Consider the benefits of our business and home foundation repair financing:
- No down payment necessary
- No collateral required for loan approval
- Access 0% interest and same-as-cash options up to 365 days
- Fast credit approvals in as little as one hour
- Quick & easy application process, with no lengthy paperwork
- No application fees
- No prepayment penalties
Drainage Repair Financing Solution
Needing drainage repairs can be stressful, especially when you’re uncertain about costs. We are pleased to provide no-obligation quotes and drainage repair financing, so there are never any surprises.
If you see large patches of damp earth or pools of standing water near your foundation, give Align Foundation Repair a call right away. Drainage problems often stem from soil settlement, damaged or misaligned pipes, and a build-up of organic debris. Our drainage repair options are comprehensive and performed by expert professionals. Ask your Align Foundation Repair representative about financing promotions currently available!
Concrete Raising Financing Solution
Finance your next concrete repair job with us. Sunken concrete can create unwanted water runoff and major foundational problems if not fixed promptly. We have a variety of concrete raising options to mitigate damage caused by soil settlement, low-grade fill material, and pressure from adjacent tree roots, to name a few common causes. Find a payment method that works for you -- discuss concrete raising financing with Align Foundation Repair.
Financing Options for Foundation Repair in Dallas-Fort Worth
Our clear pricing structure and practical financing options are designed to make your foundation repair project as painless and cost-efficient as possible. You can afford home foundation repair services in Dallas-Fort Worth area with us!
Align Foundation Repair accepts the following payment methods:
- All major credit cards – If you have a high amount of available credit, you can work within your existing network of lenders to cover the cost of foundation repair. Your ability to pay this way will depend upon your spending habits, interest rates, and minimum balances due.
- Personal checks, Debit cards, and money orders – If you have set the money aside for home improvements and repair or have received compensation for your foundation repair from your homeowners’ insurance company, you can make an easy, one-time payment straight from your bank account using a check or debit card. Some people prefer money orders that serve as cash.
Foundation repair financing options to fit your needs
Given the many options available to home and business owners, there is no need to delay concrete raising and foundation repair in Dallas Fort Worth. Contact us today to inquire about Align Foundation Repair financing options, or to request your free, no-obligation estimate.