Excessive water and moisture can damage even the strongest foundations over time. Align Foundation Repair is an A+ rated, BBB-accredited foundation repair and yard drainage contractor with a range of solutions that can rid your property of excess rain runoff and high ground water table issues. Since 2010, our knowledgeable drainage system repair team has been educating homeowners on how different drain systems work and providing quality service backed by a lifetime warranty in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Have You Noticed Signs of Drainage Problems?
We address the root cause of your drainage problems, whether it’s the type of moisture-retaining clay base your property is built upon or other factors such as:
- Backflow clogging from debris
- Garden runoff
- Improper gutter installation
- Poor construction site preparation
- Malfunctioning drainage equipment
- Faulty previous repair
- Misaligned pipe sections from the shifting soils
Drainage issues can lead to foundation damage, ruined landscaping, and the need for expensive property repairs. If you notice water pooling anywhere on the property, heavy rains washing the soil away, soft spots on your lawn, or standing water around your foundation, you are wise to call a drainage expert.
Have you seen these tell-tale signs of a drainage problem?
- Overflowing gutters, water stains, and siding rot
- Excessively damp or “soggy” spots in the yard
- Door and window sticking
- Foul odors in the basement or on the property
- Cracking and crumbling concrete, asphalt driveways, or sidewalks
- Deteriorated building materials and rotting wood
- Insect, spider, reptile, or rodent infestation
- Pools of standing water after heavy rains
Align Foundation Repair’s fully customized drainage repair solutions cover commercial and residential drain repair services. We are familiar with many different systems, including French drains, surface drains, and channel drains. Repair services can be as easy as removing a clog or as complex as a full system replacement.
Types of Drainage System Repair
Drainage system repair can be a simple fix in some cases. Possible solutions may include:
- Proper soil grading and contouring to ensure water flow.
- Installing surface area drains to collect water at the ground level and channel it away from the home. In the absence of a natural grade that allows gravity to drain excess water, a sump pump system may be necessary.
- Addition of a French drainage system of perforated hollow PVC pipe trenches covered with gravel or rock to redirect water away from the area.
- Gutter extensions and proper downspout positioning to divert rainwater runoff away from the home’s slab and protect the foundation’s structural integrity.
Foundation drainage repair differs from home to home, with specific solutions required to ensure lasting improvement. During your free estimate, Align Foundation Repair experts are more than happy to provide detailed explanations pertaining to your unique situation.
Foundation Repair Services
Typically foundation repair servicing goes hand-in-hand with drainage solutions. Water issues can lead to the need for concrete-pressed pier, steel piling, drilled pier, or pier and beam foundation repair services. However, not every foundation repair specialist or every drainage crew is fully equipped to take care of both aspects. For more than a decade, we’ve done both – for commercial and residential properties, for old and new real estate, for Grand Prairie clay-limestone-silt and East Cross Timbers sandy loam soils.
Your DFW Yard Drainage Contractor
You’re not just a number to us. Every job is important. There are many contractors in the DFW area, so why choose us as your yard drainage contractor?
- We schedule inspections quickly and conclude with easy-to-understand written proposals.
- We’re dedicated to superb customer service with an A+ rating and BBB accreditation.
- Our business has been family-owned and operated for generations.
- We value timeliness and honest, upfront communication.
- We’ve helped property owners like you for more than 10 years.
- Real estate agents are our top source of referral business, as they value and trust in our expertise.
- We offer a full range of solutions at various price points.
- Our fully insured staff is trained in material sciences, construction, and safety – not in sales.
- We use high-quality materials to correct issues right the first time.
- All services are guaranteed by a free, fully transferable Lifetime Warranty.
We invite you to contact a knowledgeable expert today if you’re having foundation or drainage issues anywhere in the DFW area.