For foundation repair Fort Worth, TX residents can put their trust in, look to Align Foundation Repair. We are known for our unsurpassed workmanship, attention to detail, and total commitment to customer service. Our company founders are third-generation foundation repair pros who grew up in the business. Most foundation repair comes with a Lifetime Home Repair Transferable Warranty that increases the value of your real estate.
If your property is suffering from foundation damage, the rest of the structure is compromised. Contact Align Foundation Repair for a free estimate.
Signs You Need Foundation Repair
When it comes to repairing a damaged foundation, time is of the essence. Some indicators that your home or building may be in need of foundation repair:
- Cracks or fissures in the walls, especially near windows and doorways
- Difficulty getting windows to open and close
- Soil that slopes away from your house
- Doors that won’t open and close correctly
- Slanted or misaligned flooring
Ft. Worth and the surrounding areas are known for "spongy" soil, i.e., clay-based soil that will expand and contract due to altering weather conditions. It is imperative that you attack the problem early to prevent both unsightly property appearance and structural damage.
We will evaluate the current status of your foundation and develop a customized solution to meet your needs and budget. Effective Fort Worth foundation repair methods include:
- Concrete piling: A sustainable budget-friendly approach to fixing a foundation
- Steel piling: Utilizing steel reinforcements, recommended for commercial structures
- Drilled pier: Using a combination of steel and concrete to create “piers,” optimal for residential work
- Spread footing: Concrete strips which protrude below the frost line and transfer the weight from the structure to the soil
Whether you need to tackle foundation issues underneath a single-family dwelling or a commercial structure, we are the right choice for foundation repair services. We know the Ft. Worth area soil and what it takes to get the job done right - once and for all.
Drainage System Repair in Fort Worth, Texas
Fort Worth drainage system repair may be necessary when there's excessive flooding around your property, or certain areas appear waterlogged. Don’t delay in seeking out professional help to correct these problems. Align Foundation Repair offers a variety of drainage solutions, such as:
- Area / surface drains: Best for standing water removal
- French drains: Set up around the property perimeter, ideal for minimizing soil saturation
- Gutter downspout connections: Conduits for roof water removal
- Sump pumps: Pumping excess water away from a low-lying property
- Channel drains: Great for quick surface water elimination
We do an analysis of both the size of your house or building and conditions of the surrounding soil. We believe an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, and we realize no two homes or commercial structures are completely alike. Whether you have an ineffective drainage system that can’t handle water overflow, or you have erosion or damage from a recent storm, we’ll provide you with a one-on-one detailed evaluation of your property and drainage setup, along with a budget-conscious no-cost estimate before we do any work.
Concrete Raising in Fort Worth, Texas
Over time, certain weather and environmental factors play a part in the disintegration of soil underneath a concrete slab surface. If you notice cracks, large fissures, or uneven sloping on your concrete surface, chances are it's from the slab "settling" as a result of runoff from rainwater or burrowing animals like rabbits and otters. Fortunately, Fort Worth concrete raising is nothing new to Align Foundation Repair. We are your go-to contractor for effective, long-term concrete raising solutions and have experience performing repairs on a multitude of surfaces, including:
- Pool decks
- Walkways / sidewalks
- Garage floors
- Parking lots
- Factory floors
Concrete raising should be done sooner rather than later. We offer a free inspection and estimate before we get down to business and work hard to complete the job as quickly as possible.
Align Foundation Repair Is Your Fort Worth Foundation Repair Contractor
Check out our DFW foundation repair service areas and call us today to schedule a free inspection and estimate. From Ft. Worth drainage repair to concrete raising and more, Align Foundation Repair is ready to prove why we are the contractor of choice for local residents and realtors. Don’t wait to do something about your foundation problems, as early detection and remediation can save you big money down the line. Call today, and we’ll do everything it takes to make you satisfied with the results.