Look no further than Align Foundation Repair for the best foundation repair Richardson, TX has to offer. Since 2010, our family-run business has provided home and business owners with the best foundation repair materials and methods. We’re so confident in the jobs that we do, all work comes with a top-of-the-line Lifetime Transferrable Warranty, meaning that any future issues related to workmanship will be corrected free of charge. If you’re looking for true professionals with depth of knowledge and a wide arsenal of cost-effective solutions, Align Foundation Repair in Richardson can get your property back in shape.
Foundation repair Richardson residents can afford
The good news is that homeowners’ insurance companies do cover most, if not all, of the cost. When there are out-of-pocket expenses for homeowners, Align Foundation Repair takes the stress off your shoulders by making foundation repair financing as easy, convenient, and affordable as possible. Some financing options allow no down payment and 0% interest for 12 months, with a quick application process. Guaranteed financing is available for customers who agree to put sufficient money down. Other financing options include credit cards, checks, debit, money orders, loans, and grants. Some customers pay just $125/month for their repairs, so there is no reason to delay calling for your free estimate.
Richardson Foundation Repair Experts
Richardson is an area with many foundation types that require customized solutions. Align Foundation Repair can create a personalized plan for your home, whether you have:
- Pier and beam foundation – Modern pier and beam foundations are elevated wooden foundations with concrete perimeters affixed to concrete piers positioned 18-24” off ground. Older homes may be supported by tree stumps or wooden piers. While the crawl space makes plumbing and electrical repairs easier, it also opens up the home to dampness, mildew, rot, and insect or animal infestations.
- California slab foundation – Slab foundations become popular in the 1970s, with reinforced concrete pads poured directly onto the ground at the home sites. They are easy to install and alleviate worries about rodents, insects, and water problems beneath the home. However, changes in weather can sometimes cause settling foundation problems.
- Slab on grade foundation – Slab on grade foundations, sometimes called “floating” slab foundations, are concrete floor slabs poured at ground level with a thick perimeter to distribute the weight evenly. Sloping floors, leaning chimneys, or foundation settling are all common issues we see.
Customized Foundation Repair in Richardson, TX
We specialize in multiple foundation repair methods to best meet your need and budget, including:
- Concrete piling - Concrete piling repairs are fast to install and use, with repairs completed in days. It is our most popular repair method. It’s affordable and has a proven performance record.
- Steel piling – Commercial buildings with high loads, homes on continually shifting ground, or buildings on dry, clay soils may need steel piling. There is no waiting for concrete to cure, so the repairs can be completed quickly.
- Drilled pier – Drilled pier repair works well for lighter structures like additions, fence columns, and patios, as well as homes. While it can be more expensive and take up to two weeks to complete, the drilled pier is a very versatile and sturdy method of repair.
- Spread footing – Spread footing adds support to newer pier-and-beam structures in shallow foundations where soil is weak.
- Drainage solutions – The moisture-rich clay soils of Northern Texas make drainage problems the top cause of foundation issues. Like a sponge, the soil changes significantly – swelling with moisture and shrinking in its absence. Nearby shrubs, plants, and tree roots can also interfere with moisture levels beneath a building. Addressing underlying drainage problems is at the heart of many foundation repairs Richardson homeowners need.
Free Richardson Foundation Repair Estimates
Align Foundation Repair serves the entire Richardson TX area with free estimates. If you are in Richardson and in need of a foundation repair, feel free to contact us and we will come out to your home or business to do a no-obligation, free estimate. If you choose to hire us for your Richardson foundation repair project, your job will be completed with utmost care and professionalism.
Call now for your free estimate to see why we’re top-referred foundation inspectors and repair experts consulted by DFW real estate agents.