Foundation Repair Industries Served
Whether residential or commercial, all buildings require periodic inspection to determine the condition of the foundation. We serve multiple industries across the Dallas, TX, area regardless of foundation type.
Industries we service:
Single Family Rental and Rehab
- We work with investors who own anywhere from one house to 1000
- Special pricing available
- We understand how investment properties work and have ongoing relationships with well over 200 investors in the DFW area
- We have experience working with owners of one complex, as well as owners that have large portfolios
- We provide a very in-depth inspection, so the ownership can feel comfortable they are covering their concerns properly
- Concrete raising at apartments – save thousands as opposed to concrete grinding and replacement
- We have built strong, long-lasting relationships with many realtors in DFW
- Fast inspections times
- Members of North Texas Association of Realtors (have Supra Access)
- Very in-depth inspection
- Professional on time inspectors
- Clean crews in company trucks
Our primary clients make up of residential homeowners in the Dallas and greater area. This includes owners of single to multi-floor homes, condos, town houses, properties part of a homeowner’s association, etc. We conduct a comprehensive inspection and report our findings to the homeowner without using complex industry jargon. Inspections are noninvasive with minimal disruption to the homeowner and adjacent neighbors. Proactive home repair ensures dwellings are on par with local ordinance.
This includes state-level buildings, such as schools, hospitals, city halls, etc. Foundation inspections are vital to ensure these facilities are safe to occupy for the public and employees. We regularly inspect facilities owned and operated by state government. As they are the entity that establishes building code protocol, they have to ensure their own facilities are up to standards.
We regularly work with real estate agents. Some are regular clients of ours, and they have come to trust us for our timely and trustworthy inspections. Several of the agents we serve include members of the North Texas Association of Realtors. Inspections ensure homes are in sellable condition and that homeowners sell their property at the maximum possible value. We perform DFW foundation repairs at the behest of realtors, brokers, and valuators to ensure the property is ready for the market.
We serve numerous investors, house flippers, etc. We cover multiple foundation repair service areas. We have established relationships with Dallas-based investors that invest in upwards of 1,000+ homes. This category also includes landlords who operate multiple apartment complexes and multi-housing communities. We perform concrete raising on apartments and provide a safe living environment for the hundreds of tenants that reside in renting accommodations. At present, we have established working relationships with over 200 property investors and their staff.
Our Client Profile Is Diverse
As you can see, the DFW foundation repair industries we serve are far-reaching and go well beyond homeowners and business owners. Regardless of which industry or category you fall under, call Align Foundation Repair if you require a foundation inspection. Periodic surveying ensures the foundation is up to building code.