How to Handle Foundation Repair in Richardson TX
If you suspect that your home in Richardson, TX, has sustained foundation damage, here are steps you can take to address the issue in the most timely and cost-efficient way possible:
- Identify the tell-tale signs of foundation damage
- Schedule a free foundation inspection with a qualified contractor
- Get any necessary repair work done NOW before problems get worse and cost much more money to fix down the line
- Once the repair work is finished, enjoy peace of mind knowing that your home’s value is protected well into the future
Contact Align Foundation Repair today if you’re ready to schedule your free inspection and price quote!
Step 1: Know the Warning Signs of Foundation Damage
Warning signs of foundation damage to your home include:
- Doors and windows that don’t fit their frames – this problem is often caused by the foundation shifting and sinking into the earth.
- Floors that are no longer level and corners that are no longer square – as a foundation degenerates, it literally bends flooring materials and other parts of your home out of shape.
- Cracks in the slab and/or perimeter walls – tiny hairline fractures may be nothing to worry about. But, when they grow wider and larger over time, it’s time to think about foundation repair.
Step 2: Schedule a Foundation Inspection
The conditions outlined above can have many causes other than foundation damage. That’s why you should have a professional give your home a thorough inspection to uncover the root problem.
Our experienced technicians receive thorough and ongoing training in all aspects of their profession. They also use modern high-tech tools to detect problems that others may overlook.
Step 3: Schedule the Work
If your foundation is in trouble, then the next step is to schedule the necessary repairs. Here at Align Foundation Repair, we make every effort to complete the job in a timely manner. Of course, a number of factors can affect the final timeframe, including the type of work that’s needed.
Step 4: Exploring Financing Options
Some homeowners let worries about costs prevent them from seeking slab foundation repair. Here’s why this is generally not a good idea:
- The damage will only get worse over time – a bad foundation can quickly lead to problems like a failing roof, mold infestation, and plumbing issues.
- The work is more affordable than you may think – only a small number of cases require complete foundation replacement. Usually, the problem can be resolved with more affordable methods such as steel pilings or drilled piers.
- Financing options are available – our office staff can give you the details when you get in touch with us.
Step 5: Relax and Enjoy Your Repaired Foundation
One of the biggest benefits of our foundation repair services is the peace of mind they provide. After the job is complete, you can pat yourself on the back, knowing that you’ve taken a positive step to protect your home’s value and your personal well-being.
Foundation Repair Richardson TX Residents Trust
Our Richardson foundation repair service area covers Dallas-Fort Worth and the surrounding communities. Contact us today to schedule your free inspection and estimate. You’ll soon have the facts you need to decide which next step is right for you.