Is Foundation Repair Worth It?
If your home has developed foundation problems, professional foundation repair is definitely worth the investment to protect your home’s value and livability. Here’s why:
- No amount of home improvements can make up for a bad foundation – since the foundation is what supports the rest of the structure.
- A strong, solid foundation is the first thing that a home inspector will look for – selling or financing a home with foundation problems is virtually impossible.
- Foundation repair is more affordable than you may think – especially when you consider the many financing options that are available. Our customer service experts will be glad to give you all the details.
Let’s look at each of these points in more detail.
Your Foundation Is the Most Important Part of Your Home
In America, the average family house weighs between 100,000 and 200,000 pounds. Your foundation’s job is to bear that heavy load 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Here’s what can happen when it begins to fail:
- Floors start to sink – you will notice sagging or uneven floors.
- Door and window frames begin to separate from the surrounding walls – making them hard to open or close.
- The walls in your home can move out of square – giving the rooms an odd-looking oval shape.
- Your roof can spring a leak – believe it or not, foundation damage can create a chain reaction that affects even your roof.
Align Foundation Repair provides professional foundation repair services to prevent and rectify these problems. The cost of putting off the work will only get higher over time, taking a bigger bite out of your finances.
Keeping Your Home in Sellable Condition
Interested in selling your home? Remember, buyers will almost always hire a professional inspector to give your house a top to bottom check. Any trouble with the foundation will immediately become known to the potential purchaser, putting the sale in serious jeopardy.
With this in mind, it’s easy to see why foundation repair services are such a smart investment. The cost of being stuck with an unsellable home is too great a risk.
Worried about the cost? Don’t be! We have several financing options from which to choose. Our friendly staff will do everything possible to fit the repairs within your budget.
Foundation Repair You Can Trust
Contact us today to learn more about our Dallas-Fort Worth interior foundation repair services and to schedule your free, no-obligation inspection and estimate.
Our North Texas foundation repair experts will give you all the facts you need to make an informed decision. Make sure to ask about our special financing options!