How to Finance Your Foundation Repair
Home improvement projects fall into two classes: those that can wait and those that can’t. Knowing the difference between the two is all-important, not just for your home’s resale value but your personal safety as well.
When it comes to foundation repair, the dangers of putting it off are too great to risk. After all, any house is only as sound as the structure that supports it.
That might make a lot of sense to you – but what if your household is on a pretty strict budget? Where’s the money coming from to pay for the work?
Here at Align Foundation Repair, we understand completely. After all, extra funds are tight for millions of homeowners across the country right now.
That’s why we’re excited to tell you about the many foundation repair financing options we offer to our customers, with monthly payments as low as $125. Don’t delay this crucial work when help is readily available.
A problem too serious to ignore
Nothing poses a greater risk to your home than a damaged foundation. Here’s why:
- A failing foundation can cause problems throughout your house: Such as unlevel floors, windows that won’t open or shut, and doors that stick or won’t stay closed.
- Cracks in your foundation create the perfect entry point for moisture: Water can flood your basement or crawl space, promote mold or mildew growth, or cause your home’s wooden supports to rot away, putting the entire structure in danger of collapse.
- A bad foundation can devastate your home’s resale value: A house with foundation problems is almost impossible to sell in most markets.
- Time will only make the issue worse: Sometimes, a foundation becomes so weak that the property is condemned, forcing the family to abandon it altogether.
- Disregarding the problem now can cost you a lot more later on: Eventually, it may get to the point where a brand-new foundation is needed, a job that can cost tens of thousands of dollars.
For all these reasons and more, we urge you to call us today to discuss foundation repair finance. Tomorrow may be too late.
How to Pay for Foundation Repair
Besides our programs, there are a number of other ways to pay for the job. They include:
- A home equity loan: Which can put cash in your pocket just when you need it the most.
- A personal loan: Either from your bank or a private financing company.
- Credit cards: Which are handy to have when an unexpected expense arises, such as the need for foundation repair.
Contact us here at Align Foundation Repair today to learn more. We’re happy to help you in any way we can.