Although the visual aesthetic of uneven concrete undeniably detracts from a home’s curb appeal, it’s more than just a cosmetic problem. It can also pose a risk for injuries and property damage to you and your loved ones, while also making it difficult to fully enjoy your home.
Fortunately, our team at Align Foundation Repair has a solution for these and other issues impacting concrete. Our Garland concrete raising services can remedy uneven pavement and reduce the risk associated with cracks and sinkage, which can lead to injuries as well as damaged property.
How Does Concrete Raising Work?
Our Garland foundation repair pros begin all projects with a thorough inspection, which ensures we provide a suitable service for the issue you’re experiencing.
If we determine that you will benefit from concrete raising, we’ll create a detailed proposal for your review. Upon acceptance of the proposal, we’ll set a date for work to begin.
- Step #1: The first step is to create holes within the concrete, which we accomplish with a special drill and accompanying bit.
- Step #2: Next, we inject a mix of Portland cement and sandy loam, a type of soil, into the holes. This mixture effectively raises concrete to the desired level while also filling in any spaces under the surface.
- Step #3: As a final step, we patch the concrete in the drilled areas before giving it a thorough cleaning. This ensures that you’re completely satisfied with the function and appearance of the concrete surrounding your home.
How Will You Know That You Need Assistance?
Your concrete will provide a few signs that repair is needed immediately, including:
- Sunken concrete on driveways and patios
- Pooling water around your home
If you notice one or all the above signs around your home, don’t delay in contacting a Garland concrete raising contractor. Remedying the issue as soon as possible can prevent even more serious effects, as well as a higher repair bill.
What Benefits Does This Service Offer?
Concrete raising prevents the need for full replacement of surfaces. Along with being the more expensive option, replacing concrete is much more labor-intensive and time consuming. That means you and your loved ones will be unable to use certain areas until the concrete is completely cured.
On the other hand, concrete raising is completed quickly, and surfaces are ready for use almost instantly. Additionally, concrete raising is preventative, so you can rest assured that you won’t experience problems with unevenness in the future.
This service also greatly boosts the visual appeal of your home, while simultaneously reducing tripping hazards and vehicle damage risk. Keep in mind that as a homeowner, you could be liable for any problems that occur should they affect guests or neighbors.
Contact Us Today to Learn More About Our Concrete Services
We encourage homeowners in Garland, TX to reach out to Align Foundation Repair to learn more about our concrete raising services and the many benefits they offer. And don’t forget to ask about our free estimates!
Please contact us today! If you're interested in having Align Foundation Repair estimate your concrete raising repair job.