Align Foundation Repair’s customized drainage solutions rid your property of excess rain runoff and ground water to restore the healthy balance of moisture your property needs. Excess water or lack of water are the two biggest contributors to homeowner foundation problems. Our drainage solutions are designed to eliminate excess water around your house. Since 2010, our knowledgeable foundation drainage team has been educating homeowners on how different drain systems work and providing quality service in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Do you need a yard drainage contractor?
Signs of underlying drainage problems may include:
- Overflowing gutters, water stains, and siding rot
- Excessively damp or “soggy” yard
- Door and window sticking
- Cracking, crumbling concrete or asphalt driveways and sidewalks
- Deteriorated building materials and rotting wood
- Insect, spider, reptile, or rodent infestation
- Pools of standing water after heavy rains
Types of drainage system repair
Drainage system repair can be a simple fix in some cases. Possible solutions may include:
- Proper soil grading and contouring – provides proper irrigation corridors by soil grading and contouring to ensure water flow.
- Installing surface drains (area drains)– to collect water at the ground level and channel it away from the home. In the absence of a natural grade that allows gravity to drain excess water, a sump pump system may be necessary.
- Addition of a French drainage system – trenches covered with gravel or rock redirect water away from the area, using perforated hollow PVC pipes.
- Gutter extensions and proper downspout positioning – protects the foundation by diverting rainwater runoff away from the home’s slab.
Drainage system repair is different for almost every home and requires a specific solution. Align Foundation Repair experts are more than happy to provide detailed explanations pertaining to your unique situation during a free estimate.